Mountain View EyeCare - Maine Optometry
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Full scope medical eye care
- Wide variety of frames
Welcome to Mountain View EyeCare, Western Maine’s premier provider of eye care and optometry services. We understand that great vision and healthy eyes are important and we are ready and available to help you with all of your eyesight needs. From routine exams to eye emergencies, we are here for you.
Rumford Maine Optometry & Bethel Eyecare
At our Rumford or Bethel eye centers, we provide a variety of vision services to help ensure you receive the best treatment available. We know that everyone requires different services and options, and our experienced staff can help you with all of your needs. Some of our services include:
- Routine Eye Exams
- Emergency Eye Services
- Glaucoma Diagnosis and Treatment
- Prescription Eyeglasses and Sunglasses
- Contact Lenses
- And much, much more!
Maintain Your Vision with Help from Our Optometrists
There are many ways to help ensure that your vision remains good and strong for years to come. Here are a few ways you can help to maintain your vision:
- Routine Eye Exams: You should have a comprehensive eye exam at least every two years from our eye doctors in Western Maine. For individuals who suffer from vision problems or who are over the age of 61, it is recommended that you have exams yearly.
- Protect Your Eyes from the Sun: Wearing sunglasses will help to protect your eyes from harmful UV rays. Wearing sunglasses is one of the easiest and most effective ways to protect your vision.
- Do not Smoke: Smoking is known to increase risk of cataracts as well as macular degeneration. By quitting (or at least reducing), you can lower your chances of getting one of these conditions.
- Give Your Eyes a Rest: Whether you work on a computer all day or like to read books, your eyes need to rest. Give them a break at least every 30 minutes for a few minutes. This will help reduce eye strain, headaches, and dry eyes.
- Eat a Healthy Diet: Foods rich in antioxidants as well as vitamins and nutrients can help to keep your eyes strong as well as the rest of your body. It can help to reduce the risk of many eye diseases.
If you are in need of a routine eye exam, vision test, or have questions about how we can help you keep your eyes strong for years to come, contact our Bethel optometrists and Rumford eye doctors today. Our friendly staff is here to help keep you seeing as clearly as possible.